Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rise to the Ashes?

Sam Raimi has been hinting at an Evil Dead 4 for years and it seems that it may finally come true. During the Comic-Con this weekend, he was promoting his film, Drag Me To Hell, and he had this to say:

“I love working with Bruce Campbell… He’s super willing to do anything to make it right. He’s a very funny guy, but mostly he’s got this quality where he will physically do anything to get the shot done right, so I would love to work with Bruce again because I’d love to test those limits.
I’d love to make another Evil Dead picture. And actually that’s in the wheelhouse. I’d like to work on it with my brother Ivan [Raimi] when he comes up next week."

Hopefully its not too late to bring back The Chin to the masses!
http://www.evilontwolegs.com/uploads/thehand/evil_dead2.jpg

0 comments: